Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm a BIG FINE WOMAN!!!!

Ha! I weighed in at 105#'s today! Maybe 103 without clothes, but that is awesome! Can you guys believe it? I have managed to add 13 #'s of mainly muscle over the last year, last year at this time, I weighed 92#'s. Hopefully I will see some new strength gains coming up here....I haven't felt a decrease in the body weight stuff yet so I think I still have some room to play!

I am back to CFC full time now that ultimate is over.
Strength:
Worked up to a new PR on my DL today, 163. Only 4 lbs but we'll take it! Considering I haven't been consistent about crossfit because of ultimate, I was happy with this.

MetCon:
3 Rounds of 15 HPC and 15 burpees at 65#'s
HPC felt good (15-7/8-7/4/4)
Burpees unbroken
Maybe could have gone at 70#'s, but my biceps were burning after, I'm wondering if my arms were bending a bit early!

So glad to be back....
Nutrition for today

12 oz coffee with milk and 1 tsp sugar
Brkfst: 2 scrambled eggs, 1 turkey sausage patty, and a banana, 6oz OJ
Lunch: 2 turkey slices, 1/2 avocado, handful of grapes, 12 oz water
Snack: Handful of nuts, more grapes
POST WOD: Milkshake
Dinner: Spaghetti squash and chicken with slight olive oil, salt, and pepper

I am leaving the dairy in to continue with the weight gains!

No comments:

Post a Comment