Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brrrrrrr!

I'm no meterologist, but it seems to me that on saturdays when I'm supposed to be out playing ultimate, it's cold, rainy, and miserable. The weekdays are these gorgeous 70 degree days, but the second the weekend hits, it's time for the yucky weather!

It was COLD today! 50 degrees and raining. We still practiced. The plastic hitting our fingers was horribly painful, and the upwind run was brutal! Seriously, I was working just to not get blown away, much less run upwind! Still, we practiced. Probably a good thing to see these conditions before next weekend (apparently regionals last year was similar), but man...I am not made for the cold!

I did my best to run hard, and try to catch and throw, but honestly, I was mentally checked out once I saw the elements. I have to get tougher and learn how to fight this...

No comments:

Post a Comment