Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Listen

So I thought I had enough recovery time as of yesterday, but when I got to the box yesterday, I could hardly do anything! The presses felt like lead, and the thought of doing a WOD was just making my body cringe. So I decided to listen to my body (and not push through a la Anjali normally) and work lightly on some skills. As Erin told me, I have to come back when I'm physically and mentally ready. So, let's see. I hope tonight I'll be good to go.

Worked on some rowing technique and stringing box jumps together (thanks Nick, Anthony, and the Wood brothers)! And then I just chilled.

Nutrition:

8am: Chai tea with the parents, damn was that good!

9am:

-3 hard boiled egg whites, 1/2 avocado, coffee, water, and 1/4 pound of grapes

12pm: 1/4 pound of turkey pastrami at the deli next to the nail salon. Some fruit but I can't remember what

5pmish: A few spoonfuls of sunbutter, a bowl full of carrots, and that's it....

Water was interspersed.

8pm: Turkey meatloaf, Asian slaw, and 1 square of frango toffee crunch chocolate



NO WONDER I FELT LIKE CRAP YESTERDAY! I DIDN'T EAT ENOUGH!
Never gonna make that mistake again!



Back at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment