Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Four....

That refers to the fact that I have gone up from a size 2 at Lulu to a size 4. Nice. They told me to gain weight!!!! So there you go...:=)

Saw the new space today! It is gorgeous! Lots of new torture space. And I love that we can run in there!!!! Can't get my hands around the pull up bars downstairs, but well...that'll just be a matter of practice.

I didn't push very hard today. Don't know if I just needed a light day back, or what was up....but I'm a bit disappointed with myself. First, I had no goal for the WOD. Usually I have some time to think about it during the day and come up with a plan of attack. Today, I didn't get that time. I had the heat before me though and should have used it to come up with a goal. Because without that, I found my WOD unfocussed and unreasonably slow. Next time.

So here it goes:
30/10 WB/Burpees
20/20 WB/Burpees
10/30 WB/Burpees

9:16 at 10#'s.

Need to work on stringing together wall balls. 10 lbs didn't feel bad though. I think within a month it'll be time to move up 2 lbs. Burpees in sets of 10-15. These could have been better and quicker!

As far as my goals go: I came up with a lot that I want for myself. But I chose two that I think put together a lot of things for me....

#1: Rx'ed Fran, in less than 10 minutes, in less than 8 minutes for Extra credit
#2: Clean and Jerk 100#'s for 5 reps (or more)

Nutrition:
9am: Coffee
10am: 3 hard boiled egg whites, a full avocado, 1/4 lb grapes
16 oz Propel water
11:30: Larabar (Apple pie flavor) Totally delicious and paleo
Another 12 oz water
1pm: 8oz tuna salad, 4 oz carrots
12 oz water
5pm: Bowl of carrots, 2 turkey slices
Post WOD around 9pm: Think thin Protein Bar
18 oz water
10pm: 3oz Turkey breast, 1 cucumber, 1/4 lb grapes (gotta get more fruit!)

Ok, will never let my mental game be so weak again. I'm sure I just needed a rest, but it feels like an opportunity wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment