Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lamb allergy???!!!!

Ok so after eating lamb for the very first time in my life, I think I am allergic to it. It seemed to burn my throat going down, and I thought...that's just the spices. Not good thinking, because some days I forget I'm brown and spices don't bug me in general!
The next day I woke up, completely congested, runny nose, sore throat, the whole deal. It seemed to happen rather accutely after the lamb, so I googled lamb allergy. Lo and behold,

runny nose
cough
sore throat
sinusitis
headache
sneezing

R'uh oh. At least I know now. I am a bit better today, hope to be back at the gym tomorrow.
I think I am not going to do the paleo challenge. I eat relatively clean anyways, don't ever eat bread, and I think I can get up to the 90% of the time paleo that Rudy suggested. He also suggested Post WOD dairy which I am psyched about. I think my challenge will be less about being "strict" paleo, and more about getting to about 90% paleo by cutting out sugar and sweets, aka ice cream and a few m&m's here and there.

4 comments:

  1. Paleo + dairy. You don't have to eat badly just because you can.

    Did I just say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudy!!! Someone hacked into your blogging account!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why post-WOD dairy and what kind?

    PS: really like the background image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes sir! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you said that!
    :=)

    ReplyDelete