Saturday, May 7, 2011

Broken....again!

Went to go play some "fun" ultimate and broke my finger. The irony here is that there was no reason for it. I'm kind of like a puppy...that frisbee goes up and I can't help but try to get that thing at all costs. Eek!

So, trying to get rid of the negativity which initially comes to mind (aka, I'm hurt again, and just when I was getting strong...etc, etc), I am going to use this opportunity to work on my squat, glutes, and core. I gotta get stronger anyways, right?

I'm also thinking I won't be playing ultimate this season. I want to work on o lifting, and crossfit. Once again, those big goals haven't gone away, and now that I have some time, I want to turn it up a few thousand notches...

Gotta thank Rudy big time, as he always finds a positive way to work on stuff if one part is hurt. Thank you Rudy!

2 comments: