Sunday, August 21, 2011

STRONG, STRONG, STRONG

Rudy actually said our squats are looking "so much better!" So excited to actually see the motor pattern improving. Next week is the true test where the weight is going to get on the heavy side...I thought it would be a lot harder to stay interested in doing the same workout over and over and over. It really hasn't been so bad. It's kind of like doing the same operation over and over, it's different every time. You learn something new every time. New things come up every time. I haven't yet gotten bored (partly thanks to Gina P). And I'm seeing improvement which is quite motivating.

Still want to work on my press movements. Amazing how sore my back muscles get during the bench and press movements. I need to remember to keep my elbows in on both movements. My triceps were actually sore yesterday, so that was a good sign. My legs are usually smoked by the time I get to the DL, so one set is plenty.

Gotta get back to reading the text for a while, now that my brain has recovered from all the studying from the boards. I might get the dvd too...we'll see.

Am loving all the chatter about strength and performance on the blog. It makes me even more sure that this was the right decision for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment