Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Steady...

Long week last week for me. Thank goodness it's over. I took call 48 hrs straight, had a presentation on wed, chief's club (a big pimping session) on thurs, and mock orals (which I passed!) on sat. Still I got in 4 workouts, which to me was pretty awesome, despite the lack of sleep. I stayed generally paleo...and seriously, need to be done with residency already!

Mon I was post call and got home at 5pm, went to take a "nap" which lasted till 6am today. So, made up yesterday's wod today.

Worked on Snatch form. Kept the weight super light and just drilled.

WOD: 3 rounds
10 thrusters at 55#'s
10 burpees
6:52

Then I did 3 x 12 GHD situps. And then worked on pullups and strung together 5-6. Wanted to puke starting about 20min AFTER the WOD and till about 9pm. Sheesh.
The WOD was tough. I'm glad I'm upping the weight slow but sure, but as usual, want to be stronger and better, FASTER!!!!! Arggg....I'm not the most patient person. :=)

Nutrition Today
Since I didn't eat since about 5pm yesterday, I made up for it today in a big way.

5:30: 16oz grande 2% latte, banana, a handful of nuts
7:15am: 4 egg whites hard boiled, banana, 500 cc's water
11:30am: 6oz chicken breast on top of a big salad, an apple, more water
2:30pm: Another apple
5pm: A handful of nuts, 500 cc's water, and a protein bar Pre-WOD
9pm: Post WOD: 8oz turkey sauteed with olive oil and onion, a full avocado, 1/2 a large cucumber, Propel water
11pm: Some grapes for desert


Good night folks. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment