Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CFT, Roger, and Weight....

Tonight was Crossfit total night. Not a bad showing for me. Totalled at 349.

BS: 130 (up from 110)
Press: 60 (same)
DL: 159 (up from 140)

Went up by 39#'s, (Adam if you're reading, I just missed the 350 goal by 1 pound!!!!). Added 20 lbs on the BS, 19 pounds on the DL. No gains on the press!!! WTF??? I am SO surprised by this. I know I am a lot stronger upper body wise, so I don't get it. Seriously, WTF????? But overall, pretty happy with this effort. Can't wait to see where I'm at in another 2 months. 180 on the DL? 150 on the BS? 60 on the press? :=)
The diet has made a HUGE difference, and I am definitely going to attempt to stay mostly paleo. I do need to tweak a bit because I haven't gained weight in about a month, and am still off 6lbs off my goal of being 105-110 lbs. I know Rudy doesn't believe me, but seriously I could eat McDonald's 3x a day and I won't gain an ounce. Gaining weight takes some serious work for me!

So tracking backwards, worked with Roger last friday. What an awesome day. Another 2.5 hrs. I was dead after. Worked on snatches at 46#'s. I used to think my 1RM was 50, perhaps not. He tells me my form looks "real good." Seriously? Wow. I'll practice some this week to see if it stuck. I am going to keep the weight there per his instructions, and we'll start adding more as we go. We also worked on C & J. I must have done a thousand reps at 65#'s and the by the end I was cashed. He thinks I'm going to fly through my strength numbers on those. We'll see. Encouraging though when he says that stuff.

So overall, not bad. Steady progress. I feel like I need to pick up my training again. Have been a bit disjointed and don't feel great about the last couple of weeks. I want to start hitting it hard starting tomorrow. As always, bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment